New Launch Condo Introduction
The Tapestry new launch condo with childcare centre located at Tampines West Ave 10 or Tampines Street 86 by reputable developer City developments Limited. From Kampung to award winning matured town, Tampines is One of the East Gem. The sizes ranging from 1 bedroom to 5 bedrooms dual key plus study.
It is located close to new Tampines West MRT station, Tampines MRT Station & Tampines Bus Interchange. Together with the Tampines East MRT station, Singapore Expo Centre and Upper Changi MRT station along the Downtown Line. And seamlessly connectivity to City via Bartley Viaduct, TPE, PIE & ECP.
The Tapestry is also minutes drive away to Century Square, Tampines Mall and Tampines One. And close proximity to Tampines Regional Centre, upcoming growing Eastern Business Hub such as Singapore largest integrated Changi Business Park, Tampines Regional Centre, Changi Airport and Singapore Expo Centre.
New expansion to Changi General Hospital and new expansion of cycling network in Tampines Town and cycling routes in Tampines North neighbourhood. Additional two new roads at Tampines Street 85 & Tampines Street 86. There will also be a new future integrated transport hub with MRT and Bus Interchange co-located with residential and commercial uses.
Quarry Park and Bedok Reservoir Park are also situated nearby The Tapestry. The new park connector will also link up to the Bedok Reservoir Park & Pasir Ris Park. There will also be new parks build here at Tampines Street 86 and off Tampines Avenue 9.
The Tapestry is also near to renowned schools such as Temasek Polytechnic, United World College South East Asia (UWCSEA), Junyuan Primary, Junyuan Secondary School, St Hilda’s Primary & St Hilda’s Secondary School. Tampines North will also have two primary and two secondary schools and a new community club. EtonHouse’s Middleton International to open Tampines Campus (formerly occupied by ITE Tampines ) to take in 1000 students.
|Project Name||The Tapestry|
|Developer||City Developments Limited|
|Description||Proposed of 7 blocks of 15 storeys with total 861 residential units and 2 levels of Basement Carparks.|
|Location / Address||Tampines Street 86 or Tampines Avenue 10
|Tenure of Land||99 Years Leasehold|
|Site Area||60,810sqm / 654,559sqft
|Expected date of T.O.P||Estimated Q1 of 2022|
|Expected date of legal completion||Estimated Q1 of 2023|
|Total Units||861 residential units|
|Car Park Lots||861 units of Parking lots|
|Recreational Facilities||Full condominium facilities with concierge lobby services.|
|Architect||ADDP Architects LLP
|Unit Type||Size||Estimated Price Guide||Remarks|
|1 Bedroom||441sqft||From $596,000|
|1 Bedroom + Ensuite Study||474 to 603sqft||From $648,000|
|1 Bedroom + Study||474 to 603sqft||From $648,000|
|2 Bedroom||603 to 743sqft||From $796,000|
|2 Bedroom + Study||689 to 807sqft||From $913,000|
|2 Bedroom + Premium||700 to 818sqft||From $920,000|
|3 Bedroom||926 to 1173sqft||From $1.15mil onwards|
|3 Bedroom + Premium + Flexi||1130 to 1346sqft||From $1.35mil onwards|
|4 Bedroom||1432sqft to 1615sqft||From $1.65mil onwards|
|4 Bedroom Dual Key||1485sqft to 1668sqft||From $1.71mil onwards|
|5 Bedroom Dual Key + Study||1765sqft to 1991sqft||From $2.1mil onwards|
Site Plan - The Tapestry New Launch Condo
Floor Plan Guide - The Tapestry New Launch Condo
Location Map - The Tapestry New Launch Condo
Why Choose The Tapestry?
- Famous and renowned Developer City Developments Limited.
- BCA Green Mark Award Platinum.
- Located in well established matured estate in Tampines.
- Majority units are facing North and South Orientation.
- New park connector linking to Bedok Reservoir Park and Pasir Ris Park. Boulevard Park and Quarry Park in Tampines North will bring greenery to the residents. New neighbourhood parks at Tampines Street 86 and off Tampines Avenue 9.
- Nearby new industrial and commercial developments are set to open in Pasir Ris Water Fab Park, Changi Business Park, Loyang Industrial Park and Changi Airport. Creating an additional range of jobs for those residents staying in The Alps Residences.
- Future growth of Tampines North and Tampines North Hub.
- Free Shuttle Bus Service provided to Tampines MRT station ( Downtown Line) and Tampines (East West Line)
- Private Lift is provided in 4 & 5 bedroom Dual keys.