New Launch Condo Introduction
The Clement Canopy is a home within nature. The landscape lets home dwellers discover nature’s facets. The government land site attracts total 6 bidders. The top bid came from a consortium comprising UOL Venture Investments and SingLand Homes at $302.1 million, which translates to $6,620.21 square meters. The 140,339 site can yield about 460 to 500 residential units.
The Clement Canopy is located along Clementi Avenue 1. It is close proximity to Clementi MRT station and Dover MRT station. Bus Station No. 189 located just opposite Nan Hua High School. Shortened your distance via AYE Expressway to Jurong Lake District and Marina Bay Financial District and Central Business District.
It is short walking distance to West Coast Plaza, Clementi Shopping Centre and The Clementi Mall. And short drive to West Coast Park and Kent Ridge Park. Famous Ayer Rajah Market & Food Centre is also located nearby.
Surrounded by renowned schools and institutions such as National University of School,NUS High School, Yale-NUS College, Yong Siew Toh Conservatory of Music, National University Hospital, Anglo Chinese Junior College, Insead Asia and Nan Hua High School. International renowned schools including United World College (Dover), Nexus International School, Tanglin Trust School and Japanese Primary School. And also well known local schools Anglo-Chinese School (Independent), Fairfield Methodist School, Anglo-Chinese Junior College, Nan Hua Primary School, Singapore Institute of Management, and Singapore Polytechnic.
Floor Plans Guide - The Clement Canopy New Launch Condo
|Project Name||The Clement Canopy|
|Developer||UOL Group Limited|
|Description||Proposed residential flat development comprising 2 blocks of 40 storey apartments with swimming pool, communal facilities and multi storey carpark at the basement (Total 505 units) on LOT MK 3 at Clementi.
|Location / Address||Clementi Avenue 1
|Tenure of Land|| 99 Years Leasehold
|Site Area||13,038 sqm or 14,0341 sqft|
|Expected date of T.O.P||10 December 2020|
|Expected date of legal completion||10 December 2023|
|Total Units||505 residential units|
|Car Park Lots||505 carpark lots|
|Recreational Facilities||Full Condominium Facilities|
|2 Bedroom||635 to 732sqft||From $1.056mil onwards|
|3 Bedroom + Yard||990 to 1163sqft||From $1.346 mil onwards|
|3 Bedroom + Guest Room||1109 to 1345sqft||From $1.498mil onwards|
|4 Bedroom + Utility||1345 to 1539sqft||From $1.773mil onwards|
Site Plan - The Clement Canopy New Launch Condo
Location Map - The Clement Canopy New Launch Condo
Why Choose The Clement Canopy?
- North-South orientation for the towers.
- 70% facing landscape and pool views or water features.
- 92% external obstructed views from a far distance.
- 44% external views towards the scenic of the West Coast Sea View.
- A good distance far apart between towers to towers in 43m.
- Acoustic treatment for units facing the AYE expressway.
- Close proximity to the Kent Ridge Education belt and renowned educational institutions such as Fairfield Methodist Primary School, Nan Hua Primary School, Nan Hua High School, NUS School of Mathematics and Science, Anglo-Chinese Junior College, National University of Singapore and Yale-NUS College etc.
- Located at the centre of two growth areas Jurong and One North, the second Central Business District of Singapore.
- Only One MRT stop away to Jurong Town.
- Future upcoming Cross Island Line and Jurong Region line.
- Certain layouts provide the flexibility for a possibility of rental ideal for investment.
- Future upcoming HSR Terminus will shorten the travelling time to Kuala Lumpur to just 90 minutes.
- Expansive Panoramic views to minimise overlooking and added privacy amidst high rise living.
Visit Our Homepage for other New Launch Condo!