New Launch Condo Introduction
The Alps Residences located at Tampines Street 86 developed by Developer MCC Land (Singapore) Pte Ltd, a subsidiary of Metallurgy Corporation of China Ltd listed in Hong Kong and Shanghai Exchange. Led by renowned architect Moshe Safdie, who designed MBS with CapitaMalls Asia. The Alps Residences building on 3.5 hectare plot of land, seamless connection to Terminal 1,2,3 and project Jewel, together with Terminal 4, are targeted to be ready by 2017.
|Project Name||The Alps Residences|
|Developer||MCC Land Tampines Pte Ltd|
|Description||Proposed condominium housing development comprising of 9 blocks of 15 story residential units (total 626 units) with swimming pool , and ancillary facilities on landscape decks, 2 nos, of commercial lots and 2 level of basement car park on lot 07321A MK 28 at Tampines Street 86.|
|Location / Address||Tampines Street 86|
|Tenure of Land||99 years commencing 3 August 2015|
|Site Area||15,660.40 sqm / 168,569 sqft|
|Expected date of T.O.P||30 June 2020|
|Expected date of legal completion||30 June 2023|
|Total Units||626 Residential units|
|Car Park Lots||626 lots basement parking, 5 Handicapped lots and 104 bicycle lots.|
|Recreational Facilities||Full Condo Facilties|
|Architect||AGA Architects Pte Ltd & Group 8 Asia|
|Unit Type||Size||Estimated Price Guide||Remarks|
|1 Bedroom||441 - 463sqft||FULLY SOLD|
|1 Bedroom + Study||495 - 506sqft||FULLY SOLD|
|2 Bedroom||689 -700sqft||From $695k onwards||FULLY SOLD|
|2 Bedroom + Study||689sqft||From $691k onwards||FULLY SOLD|
|3 Bedroom||936 - 1087sqft||From $970k onwards|
|4 Bedroom||1410sqft||From $1.436mil onwards||LAST 9 UNITS|
|4 Bedroom Penthouse||1668 - 2088sqft||FULLY SOLD|
|5 Bedroom + Study Penthouse||2486sqft||FULLY SOLD|
Site Plan - The Alps Residences New Launch Condo
Floor Plans Guide - The Alps Residences New Launch Condo
Location Map - The Alps Residences New Launch Condo
Why Choose The Alps Residences?
- Low affordable entry level quantum.
- The Alps residences Inspired by the Swiss Alpine Region and designed by two award winning firms AGA Architects.
- Free shuttles bust to 2 MRT stations Tampines Eastwest and Potong Pasir NorthEast.
- New park connector linking to Bedok Reservoir Park and Pasir Ris Park. Boulevard Park and Quarry Park in Tampines North will bring greenery to the residents. New neighbourhood parks at Tampines Street 86 and off Tampines Avenue 9.
- Nearby new industrial and commercial developments are set to open in Pasir Ris Water Fab Park, Changi Business Park, Loyang Industrial Park and Changi Airport. Creating an additional range of jobs for those residents staying in The Alps Residences.
- Future growth of Tampines North and Tampines North Hub.
- Include Swiss Alps Resort, 2 commercial shops for residential and public.
- Comes with Biometric lockset enhanced security.
Visit Our Homepage for other New Launch Condo!