New Launch Condo Introduction
Sophia Hills located along 5 Mount Sophia Road in Prime District area. With 493 units condominium and also 3 conservation buildings which will be restored to heritage buildings. One of the conservation buildings will be designated as a childcare centre or kindergarten. The second one is to be converted into a restaurant while the last one as the clubhouse for the condominium development. Formally known as Nan Hwa Girls School, Trinity Theological College Chapel and Methodist Girl’s School.
Sophia Hills is walking distance to Dhoby Ghaut MRT station, upcoming future Bencoolen MRT, Brash Basah MRT station and Fort Canning MRT station. All the shopping amenities are also situated closely to Sophia Hills such as Plaza Singapura, a huge theatre mall The Cathay.
|Project Name||Sophia Hills|
|Developer||Hoi Hup Sunway Mount Sophia Pte Ltd|
|Description||Proposed condominium housing development
comprising 1 block of 7-storey, 4 blocks of 6-storey, 1 block of 5-storey, 6 blocks of 4-storey
residential units (total = 493 units) with basement carpark, swimming pool, ancillary
facilities and 3 conserved buildings to be restored and used as residential clubhouse,
kindergarten cum childcare centre and
|Location / Address||5 Mount Sophia S(228453)|
|Tenure of Land||99 Years Leasehold from 10 Dec 2013|
|Site Area||23,770.5 sqm / 255,866 sqft|
|Expected date of T.O.P||31 August 2018|
|Expected date of legal completion||31 August 2021|
|Total Units||493 Residential units|
|Car Park Lots||Residential : 493 + 4 (handicap lots)
Kindergarten: 8 + 1 (handicap lot)
Restaurant: 7 + 1 (handicap lot)
|Recreational Facilities||Full Condominium Facilities except Tennis Court|
|Architect||Consortium 168 Architects Pte Ltd|
|Unit Type||Size||Estimated Price Guide||Remarks|
|1 Bedroom||463 to 517sqft||From $1.050mil onwards||Unit #01-74|
|1 Bedroom + Study||560 to 614sqft||From $1.113mil onwards||Unit #02-34|
|2 Bedroom||570 to 721sqft||From $1.125mil onwards||Unit #01-07|
|2 Bedroom + Study||732sqft||From $1.285mil onwards||Unit #01-40|
|2 Bedroom Dual Key||689 to 753sqft||From $1.324mil onwards||Unit #01-93|
|3 Bedroom||850 to 980sqft||From $1.747mil onwards||Unit #03-70|
|3 Bedroom + Utility||1012 to 1130sqft||From $1.828mil onwards||Unit #02-19|
|3 Bedroom + Utility + Private Lift||1313sqft||From $2.501mil onwards||Unit #01-99|
|4 Bedroom + Utility + Private Lift||1539sqft||From $2.868mil onwards||Unit #01-98|
Site Plan - Sophia Hills New Launch Condo
Floor Plans Guide - Sophia Hills New Launch Condo
Location Map - Sophia Hills New Launch Condo
Why Choose Sophia Hills?
- Located in Prime district location in District 9.
- Just short walking distance to Dhoby Ghaut MRT interchange, Plaza Singapura, The Atrium Orchard and The Cathay famous theatre.
- With upcoming future Bencoolen MRT, Bras Bash MRT and Fort Canning MRT station in the vicinity.
- National Museum of Singapore, Singapore Art Museum and Singapore Management University within minutes drive away.
- 1st development in Singapore with 3 conservation buildings.
- Conservation buildings to be used for clubhouse, childcare or kindergarten and food & beverage restaurant.
- The developer will handle the leasing of the Childcare, kindergarten and food & beverage restaurants to 3rd party operators.
- Rental received from the leasing will go to the maintenance fund account.
- A flight of stairs near the house on the hill preschool has direct access to Handy Road & Dhoby Ghaut MRT interchange.
- Separated guarded entrance for childcare and kindergarten and Food & beverages users that limit access to the residential developments.
Visit Our Homepage for other New Launch Condo!