A new launch Mega Integrated Development Park Place Residences at Paya Lebar Quarter strategically located near Paya Lebar MRT Interchange. With 3 exclusive residential towers of 429 apartments, Grade A office with 10,000 executives in future, retail mall with 200 shops & cinema extend across 4 ha of land for 1 million square feet & 100,000 square feet Public realm areas. At the heart of the URA’s urban regeneration masterplan for Paya Lebar.
Park Place Residences at Paya Lebar Quarter is developed by Lendlease, a leading international property and infrastructure group with operations in Australia, Asia, Europe and the Americans focusing on urban regeneration projects that transform spaces and cities. This stunning site will bring the very best of city living to the East of Singapore, a diverse yet fully integrated range of quality urban spaces to work, live, shop, play and relax in.
It is walking distance to Paya Lebar MRT station direct linkage to the dual line Paya Lebar MRT Interchange connecting to the East-West and Circle Lines. It took 10-15 minutes drive to the Central Business District and Changi Airport. And also seamlessly Island-wide connectivity via the PIE, ECP Expressway and Nicoll Highway.
With the future 340,000 square feet Paya Lebar Quarter Mall integrated for shopping experiences, Parkway Parade Shopping Centre, Paya Lebar Square, Singapore Post Centre, OneKM and I12 Katong are nearby Park Place residences. It is close proximity to City Plaza, Katong Shopping Arcade, Tanjong Katong Complex and Katong Shopping Arcade. Food & Beverage options are located at Geylang Serai Market, Changi Road, East Coast Road, Old Airport Road and Geylang Road.
Park Place Residences at Paya Lebar Quarter is surrounded with reputable Secondary schools such as Geylang Methodist School, Maha Bohdi School, Kong Hwa School, Haig Girls School, Tanjong Katong Secondary School, Chung Cheng High School & Dunman High School. Primary schools Tanjong Katong Primary and Canossa Convent Primary. And International schools such as Etonhouse International, Canadian International and Chatsworth International.
|Project Name||Park Place Residences At PLQ|
|Description||Proposed mixed use commercail development comprising 1 block 7 storey cum 2 basements shopping mall with 3 basement carparks (total 3 strata units) 2 blocks of 14 storey and 1 block of 13 storey offices (total 5 strata units) 3 blocks of 17 storey residential flats (total 429 units), 1 st storey retail, 2 nos drainage reserves, multi storey carparks with airspace/subterranean connections across Sims Avenue.|
|Location / Address||2,6,8 Paya Lebar Road|
|Tenure of Land||99 Years Leasehold|
|Site Area||39,230.70sqm/ 422,280sqft|
|Expected date of T.O.P||31 December 2020|
|Expected date of legal completion||31 December 2023|
|Total Units||429 Residential units|
|Car Park Lots||Estimated 400 Car Park Lots|
|Recreational Facilities||Full Condominium Facilities|
|Architect||DP Architects Pte Ltd|
|Unit Type||Size||Estimated Price Guide||Remarks|
|1 Bedroom||474sqft to 581sqft||From $900k onwards|
|2 Bedroom||646sqft||From $1.15mil to $1.3mil onwards|
|2 Bedroom Dual Key||667sqft to 678sqft||From $1.28mil to $1.5mil|
|3 Bedroom||1076sqft to 1367sqft||From $1.8mil onwards|
|3 Bedroom Premium||1163sqft||From $1.95mil onwards|
- Scarcity, rare prestige and limited edition of Integrated developments in the market.
- The established developer Lendlease is an international company with 60 years of track record globally. Park Place Residences at Park Place Quarter is rewarded with BCA Green Mark Award.
- Paya Lebar is also one of the vibrant commercial hubs developed outside the city centre as part of the URA’s larger decentralisation strategy in the Concept Plan.
- Located in city fringe location.
- A stop point for all unparalleled conveniences.
- Premium lifestyle with MRT station connection and shopping malls with concierge services.
- The Paya Lebar Quarter mall is centrally located near business hub providing a complete work ecosystem and flexible workplace designs.
- The presence of Grade A offices given more demand for the residential units for ready rental.
- Plenty of developing employment nodes and demand for home & rental in the future area. More business alternatives in Paya Lebar Central.
- Always located within the centralised area in the particular district.
- Cut down travelling time to work etc. Bringing jobs closer to home.
- Potentially high appreciation value.
Visit New Launch Sg Property Homepage for other new launch condo!
Visit Us Singapore Property Blog for related news!