Parc Botannia located at Fernvale by Sing Holdings & Wee Hur Holdings. The site 185,085 sqft bid by Sing Holdings & Wee Hur Holdings for $287.1 million ($517 psf per plot ratio) in September last year 2017. They have beated 13 others to win the government 99 years leasehold site.
Sing Holdings is the majority share holder. Parc Botannia come with total 4 blocks of 22 storey high with many different sizes catered to different family needs. The developers will also be building a new 100,000 sqft greenery park that will sit between Parc Botannia and another fully sold new condo launch High Park Residences.
Parc Botannia is located at fernvale road just beside Thanggam LRT station and few stops away to Sengkang MRT station. And it is seamlessly connectivity to CTE & TPE expressway.
It is also located beside the eateries house at the Jalan Kayu Identity Node. A refurbished Jalan Kayu will be upcoming in the near fututre. Many amenities nearby Sengkang Town Centre, Anchorvale Community Club, Sengkang Sports Centre, Sengkang Community Hospital, Sengkang General Hospital, Sengkang Specialist Clinic. A slow short stroll to the newly opened Seletar Cinema Mall. Greenwich Village & Compass One are also few minutes drive away. Parc Botannia is also close proximity to the Seletar Aerospace and the future Seletar Regional Centre.
The environment is also surrounded with established Sengkang Green Primary School and Fernvale Primary School, Anchor Green Primary School, Fernvale Garden School, Pei Hwa Secondary School, Springdale Primary School, Nan Chiau Primary & Nan Chiau High School.
|Project Name||Parc Botannia|
|Developer||Sing Holdings And Wee Hur Holdings
|Description||Proposed of a 735 total units of a Residential development with 4 blocks of 22 storey high with basement carpark|
|Location / Address||Fernvale Road / Fernvale Street|
|Tenure of Land||99 Years Leasehold wef 30 September 2016|
|Site Area||17,196.40 sqm / 185,102 sqft|
|Expected date of T.O.P||December 2020|
|Expected date of legal completion||December 2023|
|Total Units||735 residential units|
|Car Park Lots||735 + 5 Handicap Lot|
|Recreational Facilities||Full condominium facilities.
|Architect||P & T Consultants Pte Ltd|
- Located with connected linkway next to Thanggam LRT, which is 2stops away from Sengkang MRT and Compasspoint MRT.
- Drivers can enjoy close access to TPE which brings you to KPE (quick access to town by 10mins drive) and SLE. Newly Opened additional Sengkang West Road to access to TPE/SLE and the Seletar Aerospace Paek.
- 3-5 Mins walking to Fernvale Point and Upcoming Seletar Mall, with anchor tenants Shaw Theatres, Fairprice Finest and NTUC food court Food Fare. which bring modern daily conveniences to resident’s doorstep.
- Prestigious Schools in the area include Nan Chiau Primary & High School, Pei Hwa Secondary School, Sengkang Green Primary School, Springdale Primary School, Hougang Primary/Secondary School,Chatsworth International School.
- Close proximity to Sengkang Sports and Recreational Centre, Sengkang Floating Wetland and Sengkang Riverside Park.
- 8 mins walk to Sengkang Sports and Recreational Centre which sits on over 4 hectares of land with amenities like the swimming pool, badminton, basketball, volleyball and the indoor synthetic soccer pitch.
- Well connected to LRT and MRT (There will be a side gate at the back which will connect to the Park Connector which leads to the nearest LRT, Layar Station)
Good possibility of rental filed with nearby Seletar Aerospace Park, Ang Mo Kio Industrial Park, etc.
- Close proximity to major expressways such as Tampines Expressway, Central Expressway (CTE)
- Over the next 10 to 15 years, residents in the North-East can look forward to Steady growth at Sengkang New Towns (Currently stands at the 8th most populated estate of 178,000 people) New recreational options with more new parks, access to waterfronts and new sporting activities. Faster and smoother travel with enhancements to road networks, the Circle Line (CCL) and Kallang-Paya Lebar Expressway (KPE).
- The aerospace industry in Seletar Aerospace Park will attracting investments of more than $3 billion with companies like ST Aerospace and major players Rolls Royce, and Pratt and Whitney, these companies are expected to generate some 10,000 jobs.
- Jobs in Sengkang will come from the wafer fabrication industry. A large part of Sengkang West will be developed for this, in tandem with housing developments in the area. This will bring jobs closer to home for residents living in Sengkang.
- RESIDENTS in Sengkang will be able to enjoy the facilities of a general hospital by 2018. The hospital, with the working name of Sengkang General Hospital (SKGH), will be located next to the Cheng Lim LRT station. It will also be within walking distance of the Sengkang MRT station.
- The $16.7 million Punggol Promenade project is part of the URA’s Parks and Waterbodies and Identity Plans to open up the coastal areas and introduce new recreational activities and amenities for the residents to enjoy.
- Sengkang Sports & Recreation Centre, Sengkang Hockey Stadium, Sengkang Floating Wetland & Sengkang Riverside Park.
Visit New Launch Sg Property Homepage for other new launch condo!
Visit Us Singapore Property Blog for related news!
[mortgagecalculator totalamount="Mortgage Amount"]