New Launch Condo Introduction
Midtown Bay is developed by renowned developer GuocoLand. It is a landmark mixed use development Guoco Midtown that comprises 22 storeys premium Grade A office space, one to two storey public and retail spaces, 26 storeys exclusive residences, a three storey the former Beach Road Police station and a five storey conserved building. The iconic development will redefine public spaces, enhance street life, redefine the experience of working in Grade A offices and introduce an exciting new concept of urban living.
Midtown Bay is located at 122 Beach Road located within Central Business District at the intersection of two key development corridors along Beach Road and Ophir Rochor Road. It is directly connected between 2 office micromarkets City Hall, Marina Centre & Bugis. And it is served by four MRT lines, Nicoll Highway and as well as the North South Expressway in the future. It will rejuvenate the Beach Road district once the completes transformation of the precinct.
Following the success of Guoco Tower that injected new life to the Tanjong Pagar district, the developer GuocoLand has put tremendous thought into Guoco Midtown, from assembling an internationally renowned team, understanding the needs of the community. And to create a new to market product that will redefine the way we live, work and entertain.
The Midtown Square can also be direct access to the office lobby and underground pesdestrian network. An impressive five storey building Midtown Hub including networking lounges, MICE facilities, collaborative work spaces, venues for private gatherings and social parties. The Midtown Hub is a revolutionary innovation to support the growing integration of lifestlye needs to live, work and entertain. Every year, global and national level events such as the Singapore Grand Prix and National Day Parade are held within the district, highlighting it as an iconic and trendy area to live, work and entertian.
|Project Name||Midtown Bay|
|Description||Proposed 33 storeys of total 219 units of Mixed Use Developments|
|Location / Address||122 Beach Road|
|Tenure of Land||99 years from Year 2018|
|Site Area||15,173.73sqm/ 163,330sqft|
|Expected date of T.O.P||31 December 2022|
|Expected date of legal completion||31 December 2025|
|Total Units||219 Residential Units|
|Car Park Lots||NA|
|Recreational Facilities||Recreational Condo Facilities|
|Architect||DP Architects Pte Ltd|
|Unit Type||Size||Estimated Price Guide||Remarks|
|1 Bedoom||409 to 527sqft||From $1,327,800mil onwards|
|2 Bedroom||732 to 775sqft||From $1,928,400mil onwards|
|2 Bedroom Duplex||990 to 1152sqft||From $2,607,300mil onwards|
|3 Bedroom Duplex||1324sqft||From $3,345,400mil onwards|
Site Plan - Midtown Bay New Launch Condo
Floor Plan Guide - Midtown Bay New Launch Condo
Location Map - Midtown Bay New Launch Condo
Why Choose Midtown Bay?
- Renowned Developer By GuocoLand.
- A rare mixed use development Guoco Midtown that comprises of premium Grade A office spaces, public and retail spaces, exclusive residences, the former Beach Police station and a conserved building.
- Location in Prime Central Business District. Along Beach Road and Ophir Rochor Road.
- Key connected to 3 office micromarkets, City Hall, Marina Centre and Bugis Junction.
- Served well by 4 mrt lines and Nicoll Highway. Future North South Expressway coming soon.
- Redefine the leasing concept for Grade A office.
- It will foster the community street life by providing a series of community spaces that can adapt and cater to different public activities and events.
- It will introduce a new way of luxury city living in response to the growing trend of live, work and socializing.
- Located at the heart of the development, Midtown Hub will be an exclusive urban social club that incorporates the best of business and leisure. It is a place to connect like minded people to create opportunities for collaboration and ideals to thrive.
Visit New Launch Sg Property Homepage for other new launch condo!
Visit Us Singapore Property Blog for related news!