New Launch Condo Introduction
Martin Modern a new launch condo in District 9 developed by renowned developer GuocoLand Limited. It is one of a highly sought after land in District 9 within Robertson Quay. Martin Modern is a thoughtful modern design, featuring unrivalled accessibility, coddled in lush and spacious Botanical Park Land. Living in the best of cosmopolitan with all the privileged choices at its doorstep. Each residential units come with a view of the gardens, the city or the Singapore River. The reputable developer GuocoLand won the Top bid of $595.1 million for the 99 year leasehold 1.6 hectare. This translates to $1,239 per square foot per plot ratio.
It is located at the corner of Martin Place and River Valley Close within Robertson Quay. Just a short stroll to Somerset MRT station and the new Fort Canning MRT station. Upcoming future Great World MRT station on the Thomson East Coast Line and Havelock MRT station are located within the premises too. It is also close to Orchard road, Central Business District and Marina Bay.
Martin Modern is just a short stroll to Waterfront Plaza, Robertson Plaza, UE Shopping Mall and Concorde Shopping Centre. Great World City and Liang Court just a short drive nearby too. Chill at this Quayside neighbourhood within the Robertson Quay Food & Beverage belt.Singapore Art Museum, National Museum of Singapore, National Design Centre, Theatreworks, Victoria Theatre & Concert Hall and Asian Civilisation Museum are located within the vicinity too.
Surrounded with established renowned school such as River Valley Primary, SOTA, ISS International School, Singapore Management University, Lasalle College of the Arts & NAFA.
|Project Name||Martin Modern|
|Description||Proposed a development with total 450 units of high-rise residential of 2 towers of 30 storey each.|
|Location / Address||Martin Place or River Valley Close|
|Tenure of Land||99 Years Leasehold|
|Site Area||44,622 sqm / 480,307 sqft|
|Expected date of T.O.P||30 June 2022|
|Expected date of legal completion||30 June 2025|
|Total Units||450 residential units|
|Car Park Lots||450 carpark lots|
|Recreational Facilities||Full condominium facilities.
|Unit Type||Size||Estimated Price Guide||Remarks|
|2 Bedroom||764sqft||From $1,742mil onwards|
|2 Bedroom + Study||850sqft to 883sqft||From $1.918mil onwards|
|3 Bedroom||1012sqft to 1087sqft||From $2.177mil onwards|
|3 Bedroom Premium||1399sqft to 1421sqft||From $2.872mil onwards|
|4 Bedroom||1733sqft to 1798sqft||From $3.860mil|
Site Plan - Martin Modern New Launch Condo
Floor Plan Guide - Martin Modern New Launch Condo
Location Map - Martin Modern New Launch Condo
Why Choose Martin Modern?
- Prime District 9 within the highly coverted lifestyle enclave of Robertson Quay.
- Walking distance to Somerset MRT station, upcoming Great World MRT station along the Thomson-East Coast Line and the upcoming Fort Canning MRT station along the downtown line as well as Somerset station along the North South Line.
- Situated within the neighbourhood of Robertson Quay, a hip lifestyle destination with trendy wine bars, restaurant, cafes and retail shops.
- Short drive to Orchard Road, the Central Business District and Marina Bay Financial District.
- Close proximity to established schools such as River Valley Primary School, School of the Arts Singapore and Singapore Management University.
- Near Singapore River where you can take the River Taxi to the Cental Business District.
- 8min drive to the Civic District for Arts and cultural treats with its museums, concert halls and art galleries.
- Around 15min walk to Fort Canning Park and Alexandra Park Connector, proving avenues for cycling and jogging enthusiasts
- Two 30 storeys towers which come with a view of the gardens, the city or the Singapore River, situated on a 1.6-hectare land size.
- Over 80% of land area in Martin Modern will be set aside for a botanic garden and an arboretum of native trees and vegetation.
- 15 different spaces with various concepts like a party lawn, a forest trail, rain gardens and a maze among others as well as two rooftop gardens.
- Bespoke recreational facilities and Guocoland’s concierge services. The overall feel will be that of a plush and relaxed resort within the city centre.
- Unique development crafted by Master craftsmen architects Yip Yuen Hong from Ipli Architects, Project architects ADDP Architects and Landscape Designer ICN Design International.