Marina One Residences is strategically located in Marina Bay. One of Singapore renowned world class financial business district in a captivating waterfront setting. Designed by Internationally renowned Architect Christoph Ingenhoven. Marina One Residences reinforces Singapore’s “City in a Garden” with its architecturally unique “Green Heart” of a biodiversity garden.
It offers a vibrant and attractive lifestyle, master planned as an integrated live, work and play business and financial enhanced by abundant open spaces and lush greenery. With excellent views of City sky line, sea and Gardens by the bay. A waterfront city in a garden with houses in the sky.
It is located at 21 & 23 Marina Way next to Marina Bay MRT station, Downtown MRT station & Shenton Way MRT station. The largest and most connected MRT Interchange by Year 2021. It is seamlessly connected to North-South Line, Circle Line, Thomson Line & Downtown Line. Marina One Residences is also connected to Raffles Place in future via direct underground pedestrian link. New road extensions to the city and airport.
Marina One Residences is host near entertainment developments and exciting events such as Marina Bay Sands Casino, Fullerton Heritage, Esplanade and the Garden by the Bay. It is part of extension of Singapore Central Business District, home to Grade A offices with tenants such as DBS, Standard Chartered, Barclays and Google amongst the others.
|Project Name||Marina One Residences
|Developer||M+S Pte Ltd
MS Residential 1 Pte. Ltd / MS Residential 2 Ptd. Ltd / MS Commercial Pte. Ltd
|Description||Proposed Erection of 2 blocks 30-sty office, 2-blocks 34-sty residential buildings (Total 1042 units) 3-sty commercial podium, 4-level basement carparks with underground pedestrian / shopping mall.|
|Location / Address||21,23 Marina Way
|Tenure of Land||99 Years Leasehold|
|Site Area||26,244.20sqm/ 282,493sqft
|Expected date of T.O.P||31 August 2018|
|Expected date of legal completion||31 August 2021|
|Total Units||1042 Residential units|
|Car Park Lots||1505 car parking lots:
- 971 nos. residential car parking lots;
- 7 nos. handicapped residential car parking lots;
- 534 nos. commercial car parking lots;
- 5 nos. handicapped commercial car parking lots. (All of which are located in Basements 1, 2, 3 & 4)
|Recreational Facilities||Full Condominium Facilities|
|Architect||Architects 61 Pte Ltd|
|Unit Type||Size||Estimated Price Guide||Remarks|
|1 Bedroom||484sqft to 570sqft||From $650k onwards||FULLY SOLD|
|2 Bedroom||710sqft to 818sqft||From $898k onwards||FULLY SOLD|
|3 Bedroom||904sqft||From $1.18mil onwards||FULLY SOLD|
|3 Bedroom + Study||1141sqft to 1184sqft||From $1.596mil onwards|
|4 Bedroom||1249sqft||From $1.886mil onwards|
|4 Bedroom + Study||1378sqft||From $1.864mil onwards|
- Panoramic views of Marina Bay City sky line, sea views and Garden By the Bay
- Singapore’s one of the most prestigious address
- Live, work and play within an integrated development, located at the heart of Marina Bay district, comprising luxury residences, retail and Grade A Offices
- Next to Marina Bay MRT station and largest connected MRT interchange by Year 2021 and Downtown MRT
- A joint venture between Temasek Holdings Singapore and Khazanah Nasional Malaysia
- Connected to Raffles Place via future underground pedestrian link
- The only development in the city with a 65,000sqft garden within
- Connects to two parks Marina Station Square and Central Linear Park
- Inner park living concept similar to prized developments such as Trump International, The Langham as well as One Hyde Park
Visit New Launch Sg Property Homepage for other new launch condo!
Visit Us Singapore Property Blog for related news!
[mortgagecalculator totalamount="Mortgage Amount"]