New Launch Condo Introduction
The only new proposed mixed commercial & residential new launch development comprising 4 storey of retails and childcare centre, 5 blocks of 12 storey residential developments with 516 units launching at Bukit Batok West Avenue 6. Proudly developed by renowned developer Qingjian Realty who won the Best Executive Condominium Award and Best Landscape Architectural Design in Year 2015. The top bid of $301 million or $635 per square foot per plot ratio submitted by Qingjian Realty estimated to build about 500 condo units and has a gross floor area of 44,091 square metre.
Lequest is located near upcoming Tengah Park MRT station and close proximity to Bukit Batok MRT station & Bukit Gombak MRT station. Only 1 MRT stop to Jurong East MRT station. Travel via PIE to Clementi North flyover and Toh Tuck flyover.
It is short drive to West Mall, Bukit Batok West Shopping Centre, IMM Shopping Centre, Bukit Batok Community Club, Bukit Batok swimming pool, Bukit Batok polyclinic and St Luke’s Hospital. The Park Connector is right at the doorstep that leads to popular nature destinations such as Little Guilin, Bukit Batok Hillside Park, Bukit Batok Town Park, Bukit Batok Central, West Mall, Greenwood Park, Diary Farm Nature Park, Chinese Garden, Jurong Lake District and the future Jurong Innovation District.
The mixed development Lequest is also proximity to upcoming Tengah 55000 Homes Forest Town and HDB Town Estate. It will benefit from the growth and dynamism of a future visionary Tengah estate boasting of Smart living and adopt a forest town concept with hiking trails and pedestrian & cyclist trails too.
Lequest is also near to many renowned schools such as Dazhong Primary, St Anthony’s Primary School, Yuhua Primary School, Lianhua Primary School, Eden School, Princess Elizaberth Primary School, Bukit View Primary, Dunearn Secondary School, Bukit Batok Secondary, Dulwich College and Millennia Institute.
|Project Name||Le Quest|
|Developer||Qingjian Realty (BBR) Pte Ltd|
|Description||Proposed Mixed Development of 5 Blocks of 16 storey residential including retail mall with 1st storey retail, 3rd storey child care centre and 5th storey residential.|
|Location / Address||Bukit Batok West Ave 6 / Ave 8|
|Tenure of Land||99 Years Leasehold|
|Site Area||14,696.7 sqm / 158,195.28 sqft|
|Expected date of T.O.P||29 November 2021|
|Expected date of legal completion||29 November 2024|
|Total Units||516 Residential Units|
|Car Park Lots||521 residential lots (inclusive 5 nos of handicapped lots), 10 lots for childcare centre and 77 lots for commercial (inclusive 2 nos of handicap carpark lots + 1 family lot)|
|Recreational Facilities||Full Condominium Facilties|
|Architect||ADDP Architects LLP|
|Unit Type||Size||Estimated Price Guide||Remarks|
|1 bedroom + Study||495sqft||From $688k onwards||Unit #10-01|
|2 bedroom Premium||700sqft||From $963k onwards||Unit #06-30|
|2 bedroom + Study||710sqft||From $975k onwards||LAST 2 UNITS|
|3 bedroom||818sqft to 883sqft||From $1,023mil onwards||Unit #09-24|
|3 bedroom Premium||936sqft to 1023sqft||From $1,153mil onwards||Unit #06-08|
|3 Bedroom Deluxe||1023sqft||From $1,295mil||Unit #06-03|
|4 Bedroom + Study||1130sqft||From $1,427mil||Unit #06-41|
|4 Bedroom Deluxe||1313sqft||From $1,683mil||Unit #06-15|
Site Plan - LeQuest New Launch Condo
Floor Plans Guide - LeQuest New Launch Condo
Location Map - LeQuest New Launch Condo
Why Choose LeQuest?
- First Rare and Unique Mixed Development residential cum retails upcoming trend in today’s market. For mover advantage as first mixed development in Bukit Batok.
- Award winning Developer with track record for Best Executive Condominium Design & Best Landscape Architectural Design in Year 2015.
- Retail mall with 49 shop units, 1 huge supermarket, 1 food court and 1 childcare centre.
- Designated drop off points for Commercial and Residential.
- Near to Bukit Panjang integrated transport hub to be completed in Year 2017. Linked to Downtown line and direct train to the City.
- Shorts minute drive to Singapore 2nd Central Business District in Jurong, Jurong Lake District, future Jurong Innovaton and future high speed rail terminal.
- Mega transformation of the west region for you to capitalise on.
- First new private development in Bukit Batok in over a decade.
- Reputable schools located within the vicinty such as Dulwich College, Millenia Institute, Eden Secondary School, West Mall, future Primary School, future Nursing home and future Civic & Community Institution.
- Smart home system provided for the homeowner.
- Quality finishes and highend top home appliances.